Auto Drip Machine
Lots of people have a auto drip makers at home, and there isn't a set list of rules to follow but here we are going to provide you with some basic guidelines to get your drip coffee tasting delicious at home. If you have more questions or need more help visit our contact page and we will do our best to help!
A ratio between 16:1-18:1 is a great place to start and you can adjust for taste.
1. Grind right before brewing a little on the finer side, but not so fine that it becomes astringent
2. Add cold filtered water (if it's colder it will help the flow go a little slower as these machines tend to run water through coffee too quickly)
3. Brew in larger batches 6-12 cups (apx.)
4. Make sure your coffee bed is dry and level
5. Turn on the machine and let it do it's work.